Indian-Spiced Mackerel Fillets.
You get ready stewing brown Indian-Spiced Mackerel Fillets working 6 program and 3 also. Here is how you nail it.
procedure of Indian-Spiced Mackerel Fillets
- It's 2 of mackerel fillets.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of chilli powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Sesame oil, plus a little extra for frying.
Indian-Spiced Mackerel Fillets technique
- Mix all the ingredients together. Next brush the fillets with the marinade on both sides. Leave to marinade for about 20 minutes..
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of sesame oil over medium-high heat..
- Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately with choice of vegetables..