My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread.
You operate steaming pressure-cook My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread practicing 20 compound and 6 along with. Here is how you nail it.
compound of My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread
- Prepare of Onion Diced.
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of Left over cooked lamb.
- It's of Small Carrots Diced.
- Prepare of Red Wine.
- It's of Basil.
- You need of tomato purèe.
- Prepare of Garlic Granuals.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of pizza spice blend (herbs,salt,basil, Chilli).
- It's of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chicken stock cube.
- It's of veg stock cube.
- It's of Boiling water.
- You need of Cannellini beans.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need of Tomatoes crushed.
- It's of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It's of fresh Basil chopped.
- You need of Spinach.
My Tasty Lamb & Veg one Pan served with Garlic Bread little by little
- Heat up the oil fry the onions for 2 minutes. Add the dry herbs and fry for a further minute. Then stir, Have the boiling water ready with the 2 stock cubes in and stirred..
- Add the stock and stir cook for 1 minute, bring to the boil then add 1/4 cup Red Wine let boil and bubble for 2 minutes..
- Next add the lemon juice, next add the lamb(if you have uncooked lamb add it at the start with the onion and fry on medium for 5 minutes then carry on) and Carrots turn heat down to simmer. Add the cannellini beans let it simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add Sea salt and Cracked black pepper. Stir in then add the tin of crushed tomatoes. Then add the tomato purèe.mix in..
- Next add the chopped fresh Basil then add the Spinach and Fresh Basil and add some fresh Parsley to finish the dish..