My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉.
You wrap up sizzling toast My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 applying 14 instructions so 7 and. Here you go gain.
compound of My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉
- It's of butter.
- It's of Shallot chopped.
- It's of dried basil.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- It's of mixed Fish (Any white fish, prawns, mussels, etc).
- You need of sweet frozen peas.
- Prepare of frozen Sweetcorn.
- It's of florets frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It's of white wine.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It's of Cornflour/Starch mixed in about 3 tbls cold water.
- You need of large sweet potatoes peeled and mashed.
- You need of Black pepper added on top for the finish and some fresh parsley.
My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 technique
- Boil the sweet potato and mash the potatoes..
- Add all the ingredients in a shallow pan with a lid add all the fish and flavours to the pan let it all simmer once boiled..
- Wine, Black pepper and red pepper flakes..
- When all ingredient are in close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- 1 tsp cornflour stir gently and it will thickens. Then transfer the fish mix into the small oven dish (1 managed 4 dishes).
- Leave to cool down then add the sweet mashed potato on top then with a fork make tracks from one end to the other..
- Add to a preheated oven 200°C for 10 minutes. Near the end add a little more grated cheese on top and add back to the oven just for 2 minutes. Serve while hot..