My Mustard Chicken, carrots and Tomato Bake 😃.
You see to heating simmer My Mustard Chicken, carrots and Tomato Bake 😃 working 11 program along with 5 steps. Here you go make it.
modus operandi of My Mustard Chicken, carrots and Tomato Bake 😃
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garllic crushed.
- It's 2 of Chicken Breasts cut into mouth size pieces.
- Prepare of .
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of white wine.
- You need 2 of Carrots sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Cannelini beans.
- It's 1/2 tbls of Wholegrain Mustard.
- You need 1 tbls of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
My Mustard Chicken, carrots and Tomato Bake 😃 one at a time
- Add oil to a pan heat up add Garlic and onions cook for 1 minute..
- Next add the chicken cook on medium for 5 minutes. Next add the wine let it boil for 1 minute then the beans Stir in then add tomatoes..
- Add the both Mustard and 1 dried chicken stock and 1/4 cup boiling water. Stir in..
- Add the mix to a heavy based pan oven dish with a lid and add to preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Then serve with potatoes + Veg. I added hash browns and a cucumber salad.( which I made in the recipe above this one..