Chicken Bhuna Masala.
You accomplish toasting fricassee Chicken Bhuna Masala practicing 24 technique as a consequence 7 along with. Here you go produce.
ingredients of Chicken Bhuna Masala
- Prepare of To marinade the chicken:.
- Prepare 500 gram of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For the masala (Gravy).
- It's 3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 4 of green cardamom.
- It's 5 of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It's 2 of dried chillies (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds (sauf).
- You need 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 3 of chopped Onions.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander for garnish.
Chicken Bhuna Masala modus operandi
- Marinade the chicken with 1tsp ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, red chilli powder and cumin powder. Leave it aside for one hour or Preferred overnight..
- In the frying pan, add the green cardamom, fennel seeds, black pepper, cumin seeds and cloves. Roast them in the pan for 2 mins or until they start to release the smell..
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan and add chopped onions and cook it for 10mins then add ginger and garlic paste and add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder. Stir and leave to cook over a medium heat for 7-8 minutes till they golden brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes, all the dry roasted spices and salt. Cook it until the oil starts to separate from the masala. (10-12 mins)..
- Add marinade chicken to the masala and also add the juice that has come out from the marinade chicken. Cook it for 20-30mins on medium heat until the chicken is cooked and reached the temperature of 75 degree..
- Once cooked, add garam masala and chopped onions..
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread..