My Chicken with Salt, Pepper Seasoning with Chilli 🥰. Makes amazing salt and chilli chicken and even added this to our diet coke chicken recipe. I love salt but this is even too much for me. But saying that we will be buying another pot when this one runs out.
Season chicken with salt and pepper (no such thing as too much, since this is the only seasoning this dish has)! Le Creuset Salt & Pepper Salts&Pepper Shakers. Meanwhile add the remaining soy sauce to a bowl with honey, chilli jam and rice wine. You doing toasting brown My Chicken with Salt, Pepper Seasoning with Chilli 🥰 working 9 instructions also 6 also. Here you are do one proud.
process of My Chicken with Salt, Pepper Seasoning with Chilli 🥰
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts cut into Strips.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Salt n pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried chilli crumbled.
- It's 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of chilli Pepper diced.
- You need 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper chopped length ways.
- It's 1 tbls of Pomato Purèe.
Once thickened add the crispy chicken to the sauce. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour. Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden In the same pan, add the garlic, red chilli, soy sauce, tomato purée, and water.
My Chicken with Salt, Pepper Seasoning with Chilli 🥰 individually
- Add the chilli oil to the pan add the Garlic and Onion fry for 2 minutes then add the chicken fry until near to cooked..
- Next add the salt +pepper seasoning, the dried chilli crumbled in. And cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Next drain off a little of the liquid leave a small amount. Then add the Tomato purèe and mix in. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet pepper strips and add to a serving bowl and serve..
- Serve with salad or noodles. I made homemade chips with a tbl mayonaise to dip also cool the mouth down. 😆.
Stir and simmer the mixture reduces and is thick and syrupy. This quick and easy salt and pepper chicken recipe is a classic that's wonderful as a party nibble or a main course served with steamed rice and vegetables. Add the spring onions, chilli, garlic and remaining teaspoon of pepper. We have tender fall-apart pork, a salty-crisp coating, hot-but-sticky-sweet sauce, and a pile of garlicky-onions and chillies thrown over the top. I don't even need a side of rice when these things are in front of me!