Chicken Sate. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe! Satay (/ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay, /ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce.
Perfect for cocktail food or party snacks. Boneless chicken meat is marinated in a soy sauce mixture, cooked on the grill, and served with a Place chicken into the mixture, and stir to coat. Chicken Sate rice ( Nasi sate) served eggs, prawn crackers and chicken satay and peanut sauce, Indonesian cuisine - Acquista questa foto stock ed esplora foto simili in Adobe Stock. You cook stewing pressure-cook Chicken Sate accepting 10 process and 6 moreover. Here is how you fulfill.
receipt of Chicken Sate
- It's of Chicken Sate - Javanese style.
- You need 400 gram of Chicken thigh boneless.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Coriander seed.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of White pepper seed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Palm sugar ( you can skip this if you preferred.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of Sea Salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Indonesian Kecap manis / sweet sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sesame oil.
- It's 1 stalk of Leek. Optional.
- You need of Skewers stick. Skip this if you don’t have any.
For example: Sate Padang, Sate Lilit Bali, Sate Ayam Kecap. It gives me a cringe when I'm served sate made with chicken breast. If you want good sate, please use chicken thighs or other dark meat. Chicken satay refers to skewered chicken marinated with spices and grilled to perfection.
Chicken Sate modus operandi
- Cut Chicken thigh into Large dices or as preferred..
- Grind all together of Coriander, pepper, salt, sugar. I love the aroma on this mix!!. Then add 1 full tablespoon of kecap manis/sweet sauce. Mix well Into a paste. Then Mix the paste with the Chicken. Let it marinate overnight.
- The next day, prepare the chicken with skewer. If you are using bamboo skewer, soaking with water first. This is to prevent it from burning. I inserted Leek in between of the Chicken (this totally optional).
- Make the Glazing from Sesame oil and kecap manis. Glaze the chicken before / during cooking..
- Cooking until it’s cook.
- This chicken Sate is so yummy that you don’t need any additional sauce to go with it. But If you prefer you can serve it with peanut sauce or sambal kecap/ sweet sauce spicy sauce. I served my Sate with sambal kecap / sweet spicy sauce, Rujak serut / mango cucumber spicy salad, Lontong / rice cake, cucumber, lettuce..
Served with savoury peanut sauce which is distinctively delicious, 'satay' is extremely popular with the locals in. Chop your chicken into chunks and add to the pot. When all your chicken has been sliced 'n' diced into bitesize bits, toss it around in the sauce. Cover with clingfilm, and pop into the fridge until you're ready. Aus Indonesien stammend, ist dieses Rezept überall in Südostasien beliebt.