Punjabi style Chicken curry.
You close grilling boil Punjabi style Chicken curry applying 15 method also 4 along with. Here is how you effect.
process of Punjabi style Chicken curry
- It's of Chicken legs on the bone.
- You need of garlic & ginger paste.
- You need of onions.
- You need of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Prepare of cloves.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of coriander seeds.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of black cardamom.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- It's of turmeric.
- Prepare of green chillis and coriander.
Punjabi style Chicken curry program
- Chop the legs in to small pieces and wash them 3 times. To marinade the chicken put 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 turmeric, 1/2 tsp coriander powder and 1/2 salt. Leave that for 1 hour..
- In the other pan, fry off the cloves, cinnamon stick, black cardamom for 1 min. Add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste,chopped onions and let it cook till the onion get brown. Add tomato paste and chopped tomato. Cook it for another 4 -5 mins. Add turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste. Cook it till it turns in to a paste..
- Shallow fry the chicken with little oil. Once it’s fried, put the chicken in to the paste. Add little water to cover the chicken and let it simmer on slow heat. Add less water, if you want dry curry..
- Once all cooked, at the last add garam masala, coriander and fresh green chillis. Serve the curry with rice, naan or chapati..