Fragrant Chicken Pilaf.
You fulfill boiling decoct Fragrant Chicken Pilaf employing 11 technique so 4 as well as. Here you go take care of.
program of Fragrant Chicken Pilaf
- It's of chicken thighs.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It's of garam masala.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need of microwave brown rice (or 250g cooked rice).
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of lemon, juiced.
- You need of Fresh dill and flaked almonds to garnish.
Fragrant Chicken Pilaf in succession
- Put the onions, garlic, lemon juice, turmeric and cumin seeds in an ovenproof dish. Add the olive oil and mix together..
- Place your chicken in the dish, turn it over in the onion and spice mixture to get some of the spices on the chicken then turn it skin side up, brush off any onions on the skin, season with salt, pepper and the garam masala, then cover the whole dish with foil..
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove the foil and bake for a further 20 minutes uncovered..
- Remove from the oven and take the chicken out, then add your cold microwave rice. Give it all a good stir so the rice is coated in the spiced onion mixture. Put the chicken back on top and bake for a further 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with dill and flaked almonds before serving..