Chilli Paneer. Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe eaten as an appetizer or main course as well. Now you can also make this restaurant style chilli paneer at. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. You bring about frying fix Chilli Paneer using 13 program than 8 including. Here you are rack up.
prescription of Chilli Paneer
- Prepare of I pk paneer cut into cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 2 TBs of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of sweet chilli sauce.
- It's 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- It's 1 Tbs of hot chilli sauce.
- You need 1-2 of chillies cut in slices.
- It's 1 of onion diced.
- You need 4 Tbs of cornflour.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It's of Sesame oil for finishing.
- You need of Freshly chopped coriander.
- You need of Mixed sweet pepper (optional).
Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. This Chilli Paneer recipe contains flavours which are bold with lots of garlic, ginger and chilli (similar to. chilli paneer can be made dry as well as with gravy, here we have shared chilli paneer recipe which is restaurant style. Paneer chilli is loved by my family whenever I make. Easy Chilli Paneer Recipe: Step by Step Chilli Paneer Recipe, Tips to make Chilli Yearning for a Chinese delicacy, which is easy and delicious, then this Chilli Paneer.
Chilli Paneer step by step
- Mix the paneer cubes with the corn flour. In a pan add some oil, shallow fry the coated paneer. Turn on every sides to allow golden all over. Remove set aside..
- In the same pan. Add a little oil fry the chopped onions until translucent. Add the peppers and fry until golden. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix all the sauces as listed above..
- Now add the sauce and the sliced chillies to the onion, taking care as it will spit and together with the chilli hitting the hot oil, the fiery smoke will be quite pungent..
- Add the fried paneer, peppers (if using)a little water to make a thick sauce and cook until soft. Taste for seasoning and add salt as required..
- Give it all a good mix. Taste for seasoning and adjust..
- Drizzle with sesame oil. Remove and serve with few more chillies and chopped coriander..
- Enjoy with the preferred accompaniment of your choice..
Chili Paneer is a popular Indo Chinese dish often served as a starter. It is found in restaurants in India, but can be made at home easily. Chilli Paneer is one of the best dishes spicier in taste and a real treat especially for all the vegetarians. Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare. This paneer chilli recipe is basically a stir fry of deep fried cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces.