You undertake sizzling melt Masala chicken proving 17 prescription than 8 steps. Here you go do one proud.
prescription of Masala chicken
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken thigh fillets.
- It's 1/2 kg of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 1 tbsp of ghee or olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala and extra for rolling.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of ntsp garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of water or stock.
Masala chicken separately
- Heat a heavy pan and put some olive oil or ghee. Add cumin and coriander seeds. Let spurt. Add bay leaves and cloves..
- Put onions in the pan and cook until golden brown..
- Add chopped chillies,ginger garlic paste and stir..
- Add tomatoes mix for 5 mins and add all spices..
- Cook until it leaves oil..
- Add chicken to the pan and mix well. Pour water or stock and mix again.Let it sit on medium heat and stir gently once in between. Keep on medium heat until chicken is cooked, usually takes 25-30mins..
- Once chicken is cooked sprinkle fenugreek leaves and garam masala..
- Serve with Indian Naan bread or Roti..