Egg Gravy (Andra Style). Restraunt style - Egg spicy gravy. Heat oil for tempering and add all the ingredients. A spicy Brinjal gravy made in Andhra style.
Spicy, tangy and flavorful egg pulusu or Andhra style egg curry! Hard boiled eggs are cooked in a tamarind sauce! Boil with tamarind water to make a very thick and rich gravy. You transact roasting fricassee Egg Gravy (Andra Style) adopting 17 procedure as a consequence 9 moreover. Here is how you realize.
process of Egg Gravy (Andra Style)
- Prepare 1 of . Egg - 6 boiled and peeled.
- It's 2 of . Onion - 2 chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 of . Tomato - 1 finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of . Green chilli - 4 slit.
- Prepare 5 of . Red chilli powder - 1 tsp.
- Prepare 6 of . Coriander powder - 1 tbsp.
- It's 7 of . Cumin powder - 1 tsp.
- You need 8 of . Turmeric powder - 1 tsp.
- Prepare 9 of . Mustard - 1/4 tsp.
- You need 10 of . Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp.
- It's 11 of . Garlic - 4 grated.
- It's 12 of . Curry leaves - 5 to 6.
- You need 13 of . Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp chopped finely.
- You need 14 of . Gingelly Oil - 2 tbsp + 1 tsp.
- You need 15 of . Salt - as needed.
- It's 16 of . Tamarind - 1 lemon size soak in warm water.
- Prepare 17 of . Jaggery - 1 tsp.
Top with plenty of curry leaves. DIRECTIONS Beat eggs, flour and a little salt. When milk is hot, add a few tablespoons of hot milk to the egg mixture to temper the eggs. Chettinad Style Egg Gravy or Muttai Thokku is prepared in most of the Tamil homes with little variations.
Egg Gravy (Andra Style) receipt
- Boil the egg and peel it. Using knife make 2 to 3 cuts outside of the egg and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in kadai add 1/2 tsp of turmeric and pinch of salt. Toss the egg in this until all sides of each egg coated with turmeric and salt. Keep aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil add cumin, fenugreek. Once cumin splutter add garlic and curry leaves. Saute until garlic raw smell goes off..
- Add chopped onion to this and saute until onion changes the colour..
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, and cumin powder to this. Mix nicely..
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry until tomatoes turns mushy..
- Extract tamarind juice from tamarind. Add this to kadai now. Add another cup of water with this. Add salt and jaggery. Close with lid and let it boil until it turns to gravy consistency..
- Add the roasted egg to this and let it boil for another 5 minutes in low flame. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice..
Every pinch of this egg gravy gives out equally hot, sour and salt taste. Adding curry leaves and peppercorns bring out the perfect aroma and unique taste to this. Andhra spiced egg curry is a tasty dish from Andhra Pradesh. The curry is cooked with coconut, ginger and curry Yes it is! you want a rich thick gravy so the dish isn't very soupy. If you prefer you can add a little more coconut milk although the original recipe. రుచికరమైన హైదరాబాదీ స్టయిల్ ఎగ్ కుర్మా ఇలా చేసుకోండి Hyderabadi Egg Kurma Recipe Telugu కోడిగుడ్డు మసాలా కర్రీ Curry) In Telugu Dhaba Style Egg Masala Curry Recipe In Telugu KODIGUDDU PULUSU Tasty Andhra Special Recipe.