Mushroom omelette. They are quick and easy to make. Mushrooms are a great omelette filling, and can be easily upgraded with other things, such as cheese or onion. Mushrooms are the most versatile of ingredients, with a meaty texture and a rich, deep flavor ideal for vegetarian dishes.
Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan. This mushroom omelette is quick and easy to make, and provides a great healthy way to start your day. It is low in calories, fat, cholesterol, carbs, and high in protein. You fulfill baking braise Mushroom omelette accepting 7 prescription furthermore 6 including. Here you are perform.
ingredients of Mushroom omelette
- Prepare 350-400 g of mushrooms.
- It's 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's of Parsley.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of White whine.
This Mushroom Omelette is a filling and protein packed meal, whether you have it for dinner or breakfast. A Mushroom Spinach Omelette that was stuffed with cream cheese. Delicious mushroom omelette with cheesy and creamy mushroom wine reduction sauce. It's so good that your family will be asking for it every day.
Mushroom omelette ingredients
- Peel and slice the mushrooms approx half cm thin. Slice the onion into long strips. Chop the parsley very thinly..
- AddFry the onion in a hot pan with a good amount of olive oil for 5 min, remove constantly to avoid burning. Add the parsley..
- Add the mushrooms and keep frying till all the water from the mushrooms evaporates. Then add half glass of white whine and remove till it also evaporates..
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl, then add all the mushrooms and onion, including the oil. Remove everything to mix it well..
- Add the mix to the pan again and cook it for 2-3 min for each side. Just one turn is enough but you can give it two twists if you like the omelette really cooked on the inside..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Everyone needs a go-to omelette recipe. This Bacon Mushroom Omelette happens to have some of my favorite ingredients, bacon, mushroom, and cheese. Looking for a quick and easy way to start your day? This hearty omelet is super healthy, and just takes a few minutes to make! Fresh mushrooms make a delicious filling.