Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado. Now as I am typing and it's black on white doesn't seem like a whole lot. Add eggs, avocado and tomatoes and scramble together until eggs are set. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
But I'll also whip them up after an evening meeting or football game—or any time friends drop by for coffee. Avocado Scrambled Eggs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper. You close toasting decoct Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado proving 9 receipt moreover 4 so. Here you go win.
program of Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 0.5 cups of spring onion.
- It's half of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 5-6 of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 50 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Let the butter melt in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; Tilt pan around to coat the bottom of the skillet with melted butter. When butter foams, pour in egg mixture all at once. Cook, stirring, until light and fluffy. I add slices on top of fried eggs on toast, and inside egg sandwiches.
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and avocado individually
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp of butter. Once melted, add chopped onion and diced tomato. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs. Add chopped spring onion and a pinch of salt. Mix again..
- Add the egg mixture into the pan. Mix frequently until the scrambled eggs are ready (depending on your preference how well cooked you like them)..
- Cut the avocado in slices and the cherry tomatoes in quarters. Serve together with the scrambled eggs. Sprinkle some crumbled feta and more spring onions or top..
I will be the first to admit that chunks of avocado in scrambled eggs looks a little odd. There's a greenish cast to the whole dish (Green Eggs and Ham, anyone?). While they blister, start scrambling your eggs. (I like them scrambled pretty soft, in a small While your eggs are finishing, divide about half of the avocado onto the blistered tortillas -- you can either I have a thing for most foods topped with a fried egg, a strange disdain for overly soupy tomato sauce. The Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes is finished. It looks bright and smells good.