Japanese Egg Rice. Tamago gohan—rice mixed with a raw egg—is Japanese comfort food at its simplest. Start with a bowl of hot rice, then break an egg into it. Season it with a little soy sauce, salt, and Aji-no-moto, a Japanese brand of pure powdered MSG.
The rice may be cold, recently cooked or reheated; the egg may be broken directly into the rice bowl (before or after the rice), or beaten in a separate bowl beforehand. Some people dig a "well" in the mound of rice to pour the egg into. All it takes is a bowl of rice and an egg to break into it, perhaps seasoned with a little bit of soy sauce, salt, and MSG. You wrap up frying nuke Japanese Egg Rice adopting 3 method as a consequence 5 so. Here you are get someplace.
procedure of Japanese Egg Rice
- You need 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's of soy sauce.
Whip up the rice with chopsticks and the egg will turn pale yellow and foamy, holding the rice in a light, frothy suspension. Beat your eggs in a bowl, then pour into the pan and let it cook for a few minutes. When the eggs are done, turn off the heat and pour the egg and chicken over a bowl of freshly boiled white rice. Tamago Kake Gohan - Japanese Rice with Egg.
Japanese Egg Rice separately
- Ingredients: separate egg yolk and white. This is tasty way to make egg rice..
- Mix egg white in rice well..
- Then mix egg yolk. Then sprinkle soy sauce to taste..
- Put toppings you like. One is Nori flakes and salty fish egg toppings. The other Natto beans and Nori flake toppings..
- This is common egg rice. Just put egg on rice and sprinkle soy sauce then mix..
Tamago Kake Gohan is a Japanese-style rice dish in a bowl with piping hot rice and an egg. The raw egg is beaten into the steaming white rice till the granules turn pale yellow and get puffy. Season the rice bowl and garnish with roasted sesame seeds and nori flakes. Stir in the rice, sauce mixture, eggs and roast pork until well mixed. Plate and drizzle with sesame oil, to taste.