Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette. Cut the asparagus in half lengthways, toss in the olive oil and seasoning to taste. Top with goat cheese, asparagus and salmon. Take your spatula, fold the omelet in half, remove from pan and plate.
Add the remaining oil to the pan. Beat the eggs loosely, season, then pour into the pan. Since not a single other member of my family agrees with this idea, I get to savor smoked fillets of salmon or whitefish, even smoked oysters, all by myself. You succeed simmering braise Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette adopting 4 method together with 3 along with. Here you are do justice.
receipt of Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 16 of asparagus tips.
- It's 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 of little olive oil.
I stuffed this particular omelet to the brim with smoked salmon, a few tender spears of asparagus, the end of a wheel of brie, and some colorful little tomato orbs that were hanging around. Stir in some salt and pepper. Slide the omelet onto a plate. A little bit of cooked salmon and steamed asparagus from the previous night's dinner makes this a wonderful omelette, especially on a soon to be lazy Sunday.
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette program
- One at a time, using a small lightly greased pan, beat an egg and make a simple omelette. Heat oil, add egg, flip over when nearly firm and cook the other side. Repeat for other 3 eggs. Meanwhile, bring small pan of water to the boil. Boil asparagus for 4 mins, don't over cook them, soggy asparagus is horrible!.
- Drain asparagus and run under cold water to stop them cooking. Then in a large pan, add your 4 omelettes, add a slice of salmon.
- Add asparagus tips, fold over and heat through with the lid on for 2 mins on low 😀.
My husband loves this with hash browns. For a special twist, brown sliced croissants on a hot skillet and make a one egg version to make as your own Croissandwich. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, tilting the pan to make sure the entire bottom is coated. Repeat to make a further three omelettes in the same way. When egg has cooked all the way through, fold over and transfer to a plate.