Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds.
You act stewing devil Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds accepting 10 instructions so 3 furthermore. Here you go rack up.
procedure of Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds
- It's 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground almonds.
- It's 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- It's 1/2 of lemon.
- It's of Flakes almonds and coriander to garnish.
Garam Masala Chicken With Almonds singly
- Heat the coconut oil to quite a high heat and high flame and fry the chicken skin side down until crispy and brown. Then transfer to a casserole dish skin-side up..
- In a jug or bowl, mix together the coconut milk, ground almonds, spices and salt. Then pour the mixture all over the chicken. Bake at 190 C for 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked..
- Before serving, squeeze the lemon over the chicken and scatter with some flaked almonds and coriander. I had mine with cauliflower rice 😊.