★Striped cheese omelet★. In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until frothy, using a large fork or whisk. beat in the milk, parsley, mint, scallions, and cheese until well blended. Pour in the egg mixture and spread it out evenly. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the edges of the omelet begin to get firm.
This hearty cheese omelet recipe becomes a one-dish meal with the addition of chopped fresh spinach and chopped tomato. Add extra nutrients to your breakfast by stirring in chopped fresh spinach, chopped tomato and shredded cheese into your protein-packed omelet. Fold the omelet in half, being certain to cover the cheese slices, and slide it onto your plate. You achieve sizzling reduce ★Striped cheese omelet★ testing 5 method and 10 and. Here is how you effect.
instructions of ★Striped cheese omelet★
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of egg white.
- It's 50 g of green peas.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 g of cheese.
This satisfying breakfast is so simple yet so delicious. Sure, you could cook up your usual omelet for breakfast (or even dinner), but it's just as easy to try a new twist. Omelets are the little black dresses of cooking: Simple, understated, and always in good taste, they can be dressed up or down for any meal. Cook until omelet is almost set but still creamy and moist on top.
★Striped cheese omelet★ instructions
- Put egg white and green peas in Hand mixer and make it puree.
- If you have time, strain the pea mixture. This process make omlet beautiful. but you don't have to do..
- Beat eggs well. heat frying pan with olive oil. and fry egg mixture over low heat..
- Put lid and fry about 3 minutes..
- Cut egg seat into stripes.
- Put egg seat back to frying pan same as photo..
- Using spoon, put pea-mixture between eggs.
- Put 50g cheese on egg seat.
- Put lid and fry over low heat about 4 minutes to melt cheese. and hold like photos. repeat again. (you can make two omelet).
- Finish♡If the cheese has not melted, try using a microwave..
This ham and cheese omelet is made with holiday leftovers, Cheddar, mustard, and parsley. Got some ham shrapnel and a few lonely nubbins of cheese languishing in the fridge? Then you've got the makings for this easy peasy, inexpensive ham and cheese omelet recipe, which makes quite the. PLACE cheese on one side of omelet; TOP with spinach and ham. FOLD omelet in half with turner.