Tomato, Bacon and Egg Bake. This breakfast casserole is filled with gooey cheddar, smoky bacon, juicy tomatoes and topped with runny eggs. This breakfast casserole topped with runny eggs by F&W's Grace Parisi develops a terrific texture as it cooks slowly in a glass dish (which makes it easy. Ever notice that a lot of your favorite burger toppings also taste great in egg bakes?
Add and spread out the halved cherry tomatoes. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Bacon, Tomato and Cheddar Breakfast Bake with Eggs. You wind up roasting scorch Tomato, Bacon and Egg Bake using 10 prescription than 5 together with. Here is how you do justice.
procedure of Tomato, Bacon and Egg Bake
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium sized potato.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 4 rashers of smoked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It's 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
This breakfast casserole topped with runny eggs by F&W's Grace Parisi develops a terrific texture as it cooks slowly in a glass dish (which makes it easy to see when the bottom is perfectly browned). Pour the mixture into four individual shallow gratin dishes or one large dish. Take the whole rashers of bacon and curl into a rough circle and place on top of the mixture. Add the spinach, bacon bits, half & half and cheese to the eggs.
Tomato, Bacon and Egg Bake prescription
- Microwave the potato until it is cooked, about 5 minutes Cut into cubes and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Place the olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat.
- Add in the potato chunks, onion, bacon, smoked paprika, basil and garlic Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and season to taste Pour into a casserole dish and crack in the two eggs.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked Serve with some toasted gluten free bread.
You can prepare the tomatoes and bacon ahead of time. Then right before serving, crack open the eggs, salt and pepper, and bake away! When they come out of the oven, it's easy to either leave them in the muffin pans, or remove the Baked Egg Tomato Bacon Rings and serve on a platter. Here, I've added eggs and a quick sauté of tomatoes and bacon for a quick and easy brunch. If you'd like, you can prepare it in individual serving Tomatoes add sweetness and acidity to the creamy grits and smoky bacon.