Rose Nankhatai or Short bread biscuits🌹 #bakingcontest. Nankhatai, is a traditional Indian biscuit. These shortbread style eggless cookies is crunchy & crumbly with a sensational aroma of cardamom. Made in numerous ways, to name a few - Maida, Besan.
Here is the beginning of my Bakery style recipe stay tuned for. Delicately spiced Indian shortbread cookies that are easy to make with kids. More baking and cookie recipes on. You conclude brewing steep Rose Nankhatai or Short bread biscuits🌹 #bakingcontest accepting 7 process including 3 so. Here is how you manage.
technique of Rose Nankhatai or Short bread biscuits🌹 #bakingcontest
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Rose essence.
- It's of Dried rose petals.
- You need 2 tbsp of semolina.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
Great recipe for Rose Nankhatai or Short bread biscuits🌹 #bakingcontest. A perfect tea time rose flavoured biscuit. Its quick to prepare with the ingredients easily available at home. It tastes amazingly delicious & flavorful😍. #bakingcontest Nankhatai are an Indian Shortbread Cookie that are flavoured with Cardamom and topped with Nuts like Pistachios.
Rose Nankhatai or Short bread biscuits🌹 #bakingcontest one at a time
- Whisk butter & sugar together till it becomes fluffy & light..
- Add in apf,gram flour, semolina, rose petals & few drops of rose essence. Knead a tight dough.You can use 1 or 2 tbsp of milk here if required. I didn't..
- Divide the dough into small balls & flatten them slightly by pressing between the palms.Give a criss cross cut using knife.Sprinkle chopped pistachios. This is optional. Its ready to bake in the preheated oven at 160 degrees for 20 mins.or till it turns golden. Serve with hot cuppa coffee or tea..
These are one of my favourite cookies, because they come together very simply, and. Nankhatai is an easy to make shortbread biscuit. The ingredients for the nankhatai need to be kneaded and not whisked. How your nankhatai turn out, depends on how well you knead the dough. You can use a stand mixer (the easiest method) or a food processor with the dough kneading blade and at a very low speed.