Pizza bread a.k.a. Zapiekanka. A zapiekanka is an open-face sandwich made of half of a baguette or other long roll of bread, topped with sautéed white mushrooms, cheese and sometimes other ingredients, and toasted until the cheese melts. Served hot with ketchup, it is a popular street food in Poland. In this video I present Zapiekanka Pizza Toast Recipe.
Dostępna w dowozie do Twojego domu nawet w późnych godzinach. Just like Hawaiian pizza, this version of zapiekanka uses canned pineapple combined with yellow cheese and boiled ham. Zapiekanka (pronounced zah-pay-KAN-kah) (plural: Zapiekanki) comes from the Polish word zapiekać, meaning "to scorch" or "to roast." Breaking with tradition, we used slices of French bread rather than a halved baguette for our Polish pizza recipe. You discharge heating percolate Pizza bread a.k.a. Zapiekanka using 17 method as a consequence 12 furthermore. Here you are do.
instructions of Pizza bread a.k.a. Zapiekanka
- Prepare of Bread, rolls or baguette.
- It's of Base.
- It's 300 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 350 g of tomatoes.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 250 g of Mozzarella.
- It's of Ham or salami.
- It's of Ketchup.
- It's of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Garlic.
- It's of Oregano.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Tools.
- You need 2 of frying pans.
- Prepare of Oven.
Feel free to use whichever you prefer as you make your. Polish zapiekanka or open-faced sandwich is a popular street food served hot in the bigger cities of Poland. What makes the open-faced sandwich authentic is a thick drizzle of Polish ketchup across the top, no matter what cuisine the zapiekanka is trying to emulate. Merged: polish pizza bread -- zapiekanka??
Pizza bread a.k.a. Zapiekanka instructions
- Prepare ingredients..
- Chop tomatoes to very small pieces. Then add salt, pepper, basil and garlic. Mix everything well..
- Chop mushrooms to form you like. Add salt, pepper and garlic..
- Heat two frying pans and add butter. Then put tomatoes to one and mushrooms to another..
- Fry tomatoes until they will lose a water and sauce will get thick. After that you can blend it if you want but you don’t have to..
- Also fry mushrooms until the will turn dark and they will lose water..
- Heat the oven to 180°C with fan turned on..
- Cut baguette in half and put tomatoes base and mushrooms on it.
- Finish with the toppings you like. I used grated mozzarella and salami..
- Put everything to oven for 7-10 min..
- Sprinkle with oregano. We serve this with ketchup. Enjoy!.
- Left a comment and photo of your version of zapiekanka..
Hi, hubby loves these snack when we are in poland, we have the ones with mushroom sauce (its peppery and oniony ) with lovely melted cheese and chopped chives on top (and ketchup of course!) Anyone else love these?? they are yummy! Explore a new kind of pizza tonight and try this Zapiekanka (Polish-Style Pizza) recipe. This zapienkanka is as cheesy as it is good, and you'll wonder why you haven't made it before! French Bread Pizza Polish Recipes Polish Food Calzone Hot Dog Buns Sandwiches Brunch Toast What others are saying. Zapiekanka - A common street food in Poland - Imgur.