Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding. My family likes to change the toppings for this luscious dessert. We use berries, chopped nuts or fruit, ice cream, whipped cream or caramel topping. If I'm making the dessert for adults only, I love to add a little rum to the milk mixture to give the pudding.
Repeat with remaining bread mixture and bananas. Add bread, bananas, and raisins; toss gently to combine. Bakery bread that's a day or two old (or sandwich bread that's gone slightly stale) also works well for bread pudding -- it may need to soak a little longer to absorb the. You complete boiling deep fry Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding practicing 10 technique together with 5 steps. Here is how you realize.
procedure of Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding
- You need 325 g of bread, diced.
- It's 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 100 g of raisins.
Make the best Cinnamon-Raisin-Banana Bread Pudding with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Transfer bread pudding to serving plates. Recipe for making banana bread pudding, with bursts of juicy raisins.
Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding one at a time
- On a cutting board, cut the bread into small cubes. Place onto a tray and bake at 175°C for 5 minutes to help dry the bread out..
- Mash the bananas, with a spoon of sugar..
- Add the beaten eggs, milk, yoghurt, cinnamon, raisins, sesame seeds and vanilla extract..
- Mix in the bread with the banana mixture and allow to sit for 10min..
- Place in a paper lined loaf tin. Pop in the oven for 60 minutes..
Topped with creamy caramel sauce, this bread pudding is best served warm. Bread pudding is my husband's favorite dessert. He loves bananas too so I created a pudding just for him. Put the cubed brioche bread, almonds, raisins and a sliced banana in a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk, egg , banana mixture into the dry ingredients and gently mix.