Hummus and flat bread. The ingredients list for this recipe may seem a little long but trust me it's worth it. Using small amounts of different veggies brings more flavor and textures than just one or two would. Sweet grape tomatoes balance the salty Kalamata olives.; Crunchy cucumbers and mini bell peppers contrast the meaty artichoke hearts.; And the best "cooking for two" onion.
It's National Hummus Day tomorr… Preparation. Toss chicken with cumin, kosher salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly. You get with it toasting reduce Hummus and flat bread adopting 14 method along with 6 along with. Here is how you consummate.
instructions of Hummus and flat bread
- It's 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need of s&p.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1-2 of tblsp natural yoghurt.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's of Heaped teaspoon tahini.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 160 g of wholewheat flour (2 breads).
- It's of Fresh herbs you fancy for garnish (I use oregano on the tomato and thyme on the hummus).
- Prepare of Evoo.
- You need of Chopped toms, seasoned, dressed w vinegar.
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- Prepare of Chilies finely sliced.
- You need of (Optional) jarred peppers/capsicum.
Place arugula on top of flatbread. A quick, easy, and lighter dish perfect as a lunch, appetizer, or snack. Naan bread topped with hummus, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, roasted chick peas and sprinkled with crumbled up feta. This classic recipe is featured across menus at restaurants across the world and of course can be found at your local grocery store.
Hummus and flat bread prescription
- Chickpeas in blender, s&p, lemon juice, yoghurt, garlic, tahini, cayenne pepper and whizz to smooth.
- Flour in bowl, pinch salt, add water a little at a time and spoon mix til it comes together as a dough.
- Roll out half dough (1 flat bread) little oil and put in hot griddle, couple of mins per side.
- Serve hummus topped with chili, sprinkle of cayenne and glug of evoo. Add fresh thyme if you have any.
- (Optional) add jarred red peppers to half the hummus and blend for a sweet pepper hummus dip.
- Serve with bread, feta, tomato salad (chopped and seasoned with eco and herbs)..
Divide the hummus between the naan rounds and spread evenly. Place the zucchini on a baking sheet. A quick and easy flatbread pizza recipe. Flatbreads are lightly toasted until crisp and topped with smooth creamy hummus, sweet cherry tomatoes, dandelion greens and tart balsamic for a satisfying healthy meat-free meal. Gradually add the olive oil, a little at a time, until the hummus reaches a consistency of your liking.