My walnut banana (bread) muffins. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing.
Really delicious banana bread in muffin form. Just a tad too sweet--maybe I'll use less sugar next time--but very tasty. I'll probably make this more I add additional chopped walnuts or sliced almonds to the top for decoration. You execute toasting scorch My walnut banana (bread) muffins working 9 procedure so 4 and. Here you go perform.
procedure of My walnut banana (bread) muffins
- You need 2 of ripe bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bi carb of soda.
- It's 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Oats to sprinkle.
I tend to fill the muffin cups to the top for puffy muffins and this recipe yields. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out. These muffins are so moist and delicious there are never any leftovers. I am a person that does not like an overabundance of banana flavour so these were just right.
My walnut banana (bread) muffins receipt
- Mash bananas add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour,butter,bi carb walnuts and milk mix together.
- Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cases sprinkle with oats.
- Bake in 160° oven for 30 mins.
You can also make this into a banana loaf as well. Adapted from a recipe I found on the Food Network. Most banana bread recipes call for about three ripe bananas, so I freeze them in groups of three and defrost when the baking mood strikes. How To Make Banana Nut Muffins. To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and.