Hazelnut banana bread. The finished bread has a great, rich hazelnut flavor and light banana flavor. It is moist, and has a density that reminds me a bit of pound cake, with a very tight crumb. Both flavor-wise and texture-wise, it's a very satisfying loaf - especially if you're a fan of either banana bread or hazelnut to begin with.
I just wanted to take time to share a little bit with you. Last year, our little family experienced quite a shake up during the holiday season. Beating at low speed, add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to banana mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat just until combined. You make toasting toast Hazelnut banana bread adopting 18 compound furthermore 8 moreover. Here you are manage.
process of Hazelnut banana bread
- It's 180 g of plain flour (GF flour works).
- You need 100 g of finely ground hazelnuts.
- It's 1 of flax egg (1 tbsp flax +2 tbsp water).
- It's 2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 50 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 75 g of brown sugar.
- It's 80 ml of non dairy milk.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 100 g of chocolate chips.
- It's of You will need:.
- You need Loaf of tin.
- It's of Parchment paper.
- It's of Scales.
Cocoa and hazelnuts work in harmony to create a new twist on the classic banana bread in this simple recipe. Browning the butter may seem a little fussy, but it's totally worth the time and effort. The resulting toasty warm flavor pairs perfectly with sweet bananas and the rich spread. Home » Desserts and Sweet Treats » Banana, Hazelnut and Chocolate Bread.
Hazelnut banana bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease your loaf tin with oil and line with parchment paper..
- Prepare flax egg by adding 2 tbsp water to 1 tbsp of ground flax..
- Add lemon juice or vinegar to milk and stir. This is your 'buttermilk'. Leave to the side until needed later..
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients together: flour, ground hazelnuts, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl until no large lumps remain. To the bananas combine brown sugar, vanilla, melted coconut oil, flax egg, and buttermilk, whisking until homogeneous..
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture; stir to combine. Once the batter is almost fully mixed, add in chocolate chips and continue stirring..
- Pour batter into prepared tin and place into preheated oven for 45 - 50 minutes..
- Once the bread is out of the oven, leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then remove from its tin and parchment to continue cooling on a wire rack..
The top of this hazelnut-adorned banana bread is a sneak peek: There's a layer of creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread in the center too. This banana bread will change you life. But this decadent, uber chocolatey, and insanely moist banana bread is everything. Loaded with chopped hazelnuts and dark chocolate, it is the perfect pick-me-up. This recipe requires two bowls - One for the liquid ingredients and one for the dry.