Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings. Generally speaking, milk tea is made with a base of black tea. These tend to be bold Assam teas and Ceylon teas This Thai milk tea recipe contains both sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk with just a little sugar Thanks to the milk, it's filling enough to make a great breakfast on the go. Simple, Its Tea with Cheese in it!
Hokkaido Milk Bread (Soft, Fluffy Asian Bread). Enjoy with my Pandan Coconut Custard Dip! skipped cream cheese and went with almond filling. I didn't have buttermilk so I used almond milk with a teaspoon of vinegar. You see to grilling boil Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings practicing 21 ingredients together with 7 steps. Here you are fulfill.
prescription of Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings
- You need of Sponge dough:.
- You need 180 g of baker’s flour.
- It's 150 ml of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare of 2 nd dough:.
- Prepare 250 g of baker’s flour.
- It's 40 g of caster sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 25 g of milk powder.
- You need 100 ml of whipping cream.
- It's 100 ml of milk tea (I used instant Thai milk tea).
- Prepare 40 ml of fresh milk.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Fillings (mix all ingredients below together):.
- It's 25 g of all purpose plain flour, pan roasted.
- It's 30 g of milk powder.
- You need 20 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 30 g of caster sugar.
- You need 50 g of unsalted butter.
Best King Cake I've ever had! Bread, butter, topped milk and green tea. Fresh milk and bread to cheese with chocolate green. Thai Milk Tea & Drunken Noodles with chicken in Phuket, Thailand.
Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings one at a time
- Make sponge dough the night before and keep it in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
- The next morning, make the 2nd dough. Mix all of the wet ingredients with yeast and rest for 5 mins until bubbly..
- In a big mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients..
- Make a hole in the middle and pour the wet ingredients bit by bit. Add the sponge dough from the night before..
- Knead until it’s ready for 1st proofing (signs: smooth and stretchy dough. If you’re using stand mixer, the sides of the mixer should be cleaned like in the picture. This means the dough is ready for proofing). Let it rest for at least an hour or until double in size..
- Heat the oven to 180degree. Punch air out of the raised dough. Divide dough into 12 equal size and make round balls. Let it rest for 10-15 mins. Then repeat the steps while add the cheese fillings. Then glaze the dough with a mixture of melted butter & a bit of fresh milk. Let it rest again for another 10 mins before placing them in the oven for 20 mins..
- Take the bread out of the oven and glazed with melted butter & honey. Enjoy! 😊.
He would come home moments after you've stuffed your mouth with the fifth macaron - this time a Thai milk tea flavoured one. He'd see you on the living room couch barely nibbling on the. Hokkaido Milk Bread or Japanese Milk Bread is wellknown of it's milky flavor, softness and fluffiness. A few weeks later, I began to try out baking the breads I have learned in the class. I adapted the original Hokkaido Milk Bread recipe and added some grated cheese as the topping. water, Thai tea mix, cinnamon, evaporated milk, palm sugar, star anise.