Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup). Sayur Bening Bayam is a clear Indonesian soup made with a variety of vegetables and always includes spinach. It's dead simple to make and serves as a healthy appetizer or light dinner. Healthy Corn Chowder- made with corn, zucchini, cauliflower, no cream or flour, and chicken This Healthy Corn Chowder is just one example.
Slurp up the Spinach and Baby Corn Soup for glowing skin and sharp vision! Video Masakan dan Resep Rebusan Sayur Bayam dan Jagung Cara memasak sayur bayam Boiled Spinach with Corn Recipe - how to make boiled spinach. This spinach soup is a good way to include healthy greens in your diet and is low calorie too. You complete broiling devil Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup) accepting 7 technique as well as 4 including. Here you go reach.
process of Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup)
- You need 1 bunch of spinach.
- It's 2 of corn - cut into 5 cm.
- Prepare 1 dash of carrot - cut to 1 cm.
- It's 3 of shallot - cut thinly.
- It's 1 of finger root or lemon grass if u don't have one.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 liter of water.
Despite being one of the healthiest greens, not everyone likes the taste of spinach and thanks vandita and welcome. yellow corn flour or maize flour is a healthy ingredient that can be used for thickening soups. This fresh-tasting spinach soup is wonderfully nutritious and delicious. That means it's perfect for a light lunch or a great start to a healthy dinner. When you make it, you will notice that the soup has a brilliant green color.
Sayur Bayam (healthy spinach and corn soup) technique
- preheat water. enter shallot, finger root, corn and carrots.
- boil and cook until corn and carrots cooked.
- turn off the heat. then enter the spinach and add salt just to taste.
- wait until the spinach is wilted. then ready to serve.
Sayur bening bayam - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Soups are great no only because the taste but also the benefits to our body. I will match my dinner table with soup at least twice a week. Making a yummy soup usually calls for good equipment for example a good earthen pot or an electric high pressure cooker. The soup might sound very plain, but the soup base is super flavorful.