Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Dark chocolate-covered strawberries - a beautiful, elegant dessert that's actually good for you and surprisingly easy to make. They are perfect for Valentines' Day! Dark chocolate-covered strawberries are a classic Valentine's Day dessert.
These dark chocolate covered strawberries are a semi-healthy treat that you can enjoy on Valentine's Day, or any day of the year. I was making these dark chocolate covered strawberries anyway for my sweet husband and kiddos as a little Valentines treat. When making chocolate covered strawberries it is super important that the strawberries are super mega ultra dry. You arrange steaming toast Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries working 3 method and 5 along with. Here is how you do justice.
compound of Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Prepare 1 dozen of Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
Wash them, drain them and then take a paper towel to dry each strawberry individually. I recommend leaving the green parts on the strawberries for easier dipping into the chocolate. Chocolate-dipped strawberries look their best and are their snappiest the day they are made. You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries individually
- Wash strawberries and dry off well with paper towel (or chocolate won't stick as well).
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and place on tray with parchment paper, and drizzle with some white chocolate in desired.
- Leave strawberries out at room temperature for about 10 mins before storing them in the fridge. This will ensure the chcoclate does not crack later on..
- Store in fridge for an hour or until chocolate hardens and enjoy!.
When the strawberries are ready, melt the white chocolate just as you did the dark chocolate. There's nothing quite as simple or delectable as a strawberry dipped in chocolate. Honey gives this the sweetness it needs, and helps avoid the use of refined sugar. Set your chocolate covered strawberries on a parchment paper lined baking tray and allow them to cool and harden. You can pop them into the fridge to cool as well.