Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken. Easy Teriyaki Chicken A simple, tasty preparation for boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs with a savory soy sauce, honey, and ginger sauce. Adding a savory sauce full of Asian ingredients to chicken is an easy way to up the flavor without doing a lot of work. This Teriyaki Chicken recipe will quickly become a new favorite!
Pour sauce over chicken and simmer until sauce has thickened slightly and. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. How to make easy, healthy Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken from scratch! You cause baking curry Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken testing 10 procedure and 9 than. Here you go arrive.
process of Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 500 g of chicken breast.
- It's 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of squeezed orange juice (1 large orange or 2 tangerines/clementines.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Made with simple ingredients and so much better than store bought. An authentic Japanese teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe would probably call for brown sugar, but I find honey perfect. Using honey is another way to make this chicken teriyaki stir fry more healthy too. Sear the chicken thighs evenly in a pan, then flip.
Healthy and easy Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, orange juice and honey to a bowl and mix well..
- Add in the chicken and finely chopped onion..
- If you have time, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Now is the time to start cooking the sides. Rice and steamed veg for me.
- Heat the pan, add the oil, then add the chicken. Try to leave some of the marinade in bowl if possible..
- Cook on high heat for 10 minutes then dish up onto plate.
- Chuck the rest of the marinade to the pan and throw in the butter. Stir until butter is melted and mixture thickens.
- Add sides to the plate then drizzle the marinade on the chicken..
- Add the sesame seeds and you're done. Enjoy!.
Add the soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring and bringing to a boil. Stir until the sauce has reduced and evenly glazes the chicken. This is more than just a quick delicious meal because you can make a large batch and use it for meal planning, or serve it at a special occasion, holiday or family get-together. Delicious, thanks for the recipe Dan. I served my teriyaki chicken over a bed of white rice, but brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa would all be delicious!