Haalim laddoos (Garden cress seed laddoos). Healthy and nutritious traditional recipe of aliv laddoo. Garden cress is best source of iron which helps curing anemia. Many of us are unaware of the.
Today i will be showing you best healthy, filled with lot of nutrients which you can have it in morning before having breakfast. Garden cress seeds Ladoo ON SP KITCHEN BY SEEMA PATIL. Miracle Ayurvedic Herbal Protein Laddu, Immune Boosting ,Health Tonic beneficial for women, post. You prepare roasting microwave Haalim laddoos (Garden cress seed laddoos) employing 5 method also 7 so. Here you are pull off.
ingredients of Haalim laddoos (Garden cress seed laddoos)
- Prepare 3/4 of th cup garden cress seeds (aliv in Marathi, haalim in Hindi).
- It's 1 Tbsp. of Ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of roughly chopped jaggery.
- It's 1/3 of rd Katori Desiccated coconut.
- It's 1/4 cup of rice flour.
Add soaked garden cress seeds and add jaggery. Garden cress seeds are considered to a boon for those who wish to improve their Hb. I made this laddoos for my granny and she just loved it.its healthy and full of iron. Garden cress seeds are loaded with nutrition.
Haalim laddoos (Garden cress seed laddoos) technique
- Soak garden cress seeds in 1/2 cup water for 3 hours. Do not drain the water..
- Take measured quantities of the ingredients - ghee, soaked garden cress seeds, Jaggery, rice flour and almonds (powdered Optional)..
- Heat the ghee in a deep nonstick pan. Add the soaked garden cress seeds, Jaggery, rice flour. Mix well, cook on medium flame for 6-7 minutes or till jaggery melts. Stir continuously..
- Add coconut and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture on a plate and keep aside to cool slightly..
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball. Incase it’s difficult to form the laddoo balls, just add some more ghee to bind the mixture together..
- Serve or store in airtight container..
When you learn about their health benefits, you'll want to make them an part of your diet. Though it's not likely that you will overdose on halim seeds, no matter how delicious you find the kheer or the laddoos, nevertheless here's what could go wrong if. Garden cress ( halim) is a rare but nutritious herb. You may not even know about this small but mighty herb however it is observed that our grandparents were definitely using it. Though the kheer or laddoos are extremely delicious but it's over consumption may lead to adverse effects.