Spinach Corn Paneer Sandwich. My son loves paneer and so this sandwich was just waiting to happen. This makes for a super filling evening snack and a great lunchbox option. A super yummy snack option for kids and adults alike with the goodness of paneer (cottage cheese), corn & spinach.
Spinach and corn is quite a popular combination and I love it as much in curries as I do in this sandwich. This sandwich has fresh spinach and sweet corn which are cooked in a cheesy sauce made by mixing flour and milk. Yes the sauce itself makes the filling quite cheesy. You be responsible toasting escallop Spinach Corn Paneer Sandwich adopting 8 technique as a consequence 5 and. Here you go perform.
receipt of Spinach Corn Paneer Sandwich
- You need 1 bunch of spinach washed and chopped.
- You need 50 g of sweet corn steamed.
- You need 100 g of paneer grated.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It's To taste of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 of bread slices.
- It's 3 tsp of butter.
The procedure of making corn and spinach mixture is really easy and it is made in one step only. I have used corn kernels, baby spinach, and cottage cheese (paneer) to make this sandwich. You can also add some grated mozzarella cheese before you grill the sandwich. Add spinach leaves and sauté for couple of minutes.
Spinach Corn Paneer Sandwich compound
- Heat 2 tsp butter in a pan on medium heat. Add chopped garlics and saute till the aroma from the garlic is released. Then add in chopped spinach and saute for about 3-4 minutes until the spinach wilts. Next, add steamed corn, grated paneer and salt. Keep stirring until the moisture from the spinach goes away..
- Add black pepper powder, mix well and turn off the flame. Remove the mixture to a bowl so that it gets cool faster..
- Now take two bread slices. Spread the spinach- corn-paneer mixture on one slice of bread. Cover it with another slice of bread to make a sandwich. Do same with next sandwich..
- Spread butter on both sides of the sandwich and grill the spinach-corn-paneer sandwich on a preheated pan till it turns brown and crisp on both the sides..
- Once done, transfer the spinach-corn-paneer sandwich onto a serving plate. Cut in half and serve immediately..
Add scrambled paneer, salt, and pepper. Cheese sandwich made healthy with spinach and corn. Ingredients for Cheesy Spinach and Corn Sandwich Recipe. The Best Spinach Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Spinach Sandwich, Egg Salad Sandwiches With Bacon And Spinach, Spinach And Ricotta Egg White Sandwich.