Paneer curry. Paneer curry is best served with chapatis, rotis or naan. Serve paneer curry garnished with chopped coriander leaves accompanied with chapatis, parathas. Paneer, a fresh, mild Indian cheese, stands in for the meat in this delicious vegetarian main course.
Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. "A wonderful Indian curry dish that is easy and quick to make. Using the base recipe, you can make Garnish with cilantro and serve over Indian curry rice. You arrange baking grill Paneer curry applying 24 receipt moreover 14 moreover. Here you are make it.
procedure of Paneer curry
- It's of For kadhai masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Kashmiri Lal mirch.
- You need 2 of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- It's of For gravy.
- It's 1 of cubed onions.
- Prepare 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of cubed tomatoes.
- It's of Ginger chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It's 6-8 of Cashews.
- You need 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
- You need of Paneer curry recipe.
- It's 250 gm of cubed paneer.
- Prepare 1 of onion cubed.
- You need 1 of capsicum cubed.
- It's 1/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Butter/ malai.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
If the paneer cheese can't be found, potatoes. Punjabi Matar Paneer is Paneer cheese cooked with tomato, green peas and ginger. It is the ultimate vegetarian dish regularly enjoyed by vegetarian Indians. It adds a nice texture to curries, parathas, rice.
Paneer curry gradually
- To a small kadai or pan, dry roast the spices for kadai masala for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat until fragrant. (Add more red chilies for a spicier masala)..
- Remove kadai from heat and transfer the roasted spices to a spice grinder,grind to a fine powder. Set aside..
- You can also make this kadai masala in advance and store it..
- To make gravy- Take kadhai take butter, ghee or oil into it on medium heat..
- Add cardamom into oil and add onion, garlic, tomatoes, cashews, melon seeds, ginger, green chillies and saute for 2,3 minutes until softened let it cool down..
- Now put them into a grinding jar and make a fine paste for gravy keep it aside..
- Take 1 tbsp oil into the same kadhai and add onion, capsicum and saute for 2 minute, do not over cook otherwise the raw flavour will be gone..
- Add few more oil into kadhai add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin (jeera powder) mix it well, add blended paste mix it and cook it for 2 min on low flame..
- Add 2 tsp kadhai masala(roasted masala), add garam masala 1/2 tsp, cover it and cook it for 2 min until the oil seperates..
- Now add 1 cup water, add salt as/ taste, cover the pan and let it come to boil..
- Now add paneer, onion, capsicum mix it, cover it and cook it for 3,4 min on low flame..
- Now add butter and dry Fenugreek leaves, you may add coriander leaves to garnish..
- Paneer curry is ready in kadhai.Serve it with naan, roti.
This paneer curry recipe will come handy when you have sudden guests that you want to make something special yet quick. Here is how to make paneer curry recipe with step by step photos. Homemade Paneer Cheese makes a creamy and unique addition to this flavorful and easy to make Indian Potato Curry recipe. This was the first time we have had a curry with paneer in it. Simple Paneer and Peas Curry Recipe with Swiss Diamond Product Review and A Giveaway!