Matar Paneer. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season.
Matar Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Matar Paneer ingredients and cooking method) About Matar Paneer Recipe Easy Matar Paneer Recipe: An everyday dish of cottage cheese and peas mingled in a rich, tomato gravy. Matar Paneer is a dish from India, made more often in North Indian homes in dinner menu or even for lunch. You do ones thing grilling percolate Matar Paneer working 23 compound along with 3 furthermore. Here you are rack up.
instructions of Matar Paneer
- You need of Matar paneer.
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 of . Paneer - 250gm.
- It's 2 of . Peas - 1/2 cup.
- It's 3 of . Cumin - 1 tsp.
- It's 4 of . Salt - as needed.
- You need 5 of . Cooking oil - 1 tbsp.
- You need 6 of . Kasthuri methi - 1 tsp crushed.
- You need 7 of . Garam masala - 1 tsp.
- It's 8 of . Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
- Prepare of Paste 1:.
- Prepare 1 of . Onion - 1 (preferred white onion).
- Prepare 2 of . Green chilli - 1.
- You need 3 of . Garlic - 6.
- Prepare 4 of . Ginger - 1 inch.
- Prepare of Paste 2:.
- It's 1 of . Tomato - 1 big.
- Prepare of Paste 3: (Soak in warm water for 15 minutes).
- Prepare 1 of . Kashmiri chilli - 4 (Gives colour to the recipe).
- Prepare 2 of . Coriander seeds - 1 tbsp.
- Prepare of paste 4 :.
- Prepare 1 of . Cashews - 1/4 cup.
- You need 2 of . Milk - 1/4 cup.
This is a simple and easy recipe for matar paneer. this recipe is not a restaurant style but a simple homemade dish. The kinds which make for a homely comforting meal. I have also shared spicy dhaba style matar paneer which tastes awesome. I learned to make mutter paneer first time at my in-laws' place.
Matar Paneer ingredients
- 1. Grind all the ingredients separately as given above and keep aside. 2. Saute a tsp of oil in kadai add paneer cubes and saute till it get light golden brown colour. Drain and soak in water for 10 minutes. Keep aside. 3. Heat a tbsp of oil in kadai add cumin. Once it starts to splutter add onion paste. Saute nicely untill raw smell goes off..
- 4. Now add tomato puree and saute for a minute. Now add turmeric, kashmiri red chilli and coriander seeds paste to this. Add salt. Close with lid and cook untill oil separated from sides. 5. Add paneer cubes and peas. Mix it to the gravy. Let it cook in simmer for 3 minutes. 6. Now add garam masala, Cashew paste. Cook untill cashew paste mix thoroughly into the gravy..
- 7. Adjust the salt and garnish with crushed kasthuri methi leaves.. 8. Enjoy this with roti, ghee rice or any pulav...
This is a classic Punjabi recipe that we make. Remove the paneer from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Matar Paneer Recipe - How to Make Restaurant Style Matar Paneer. For this recipe of matar paneer, I have used a gravy made of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chilies and cashews. Some people like a tomato only based gravy for matar paneer but I prefer using both here.