Bazella (Mince with peas and rice).
You wind up brewing griddle Bazella (Mince with peas and rice) applying 10 procedure as well as 4 together with. Here you are do.
program of Bazella (Mince with peas and rice)
- It's 1/2 Bag of frozen peas.
- Prepare 400 of g-500g of Fatty lamb mince (coarse).
- It's 1 Teaspoon of mixed Lebanese spices (cumin, turmeric, sumac, white pepper, black pepper - some shops have premixed versions).
- It's 2-3 Tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 2-3 Cups of boiling water.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Rice ratio.
- Prepare 1 Cup of washed rice to 2 1/2 cups of boiled water.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of butter or ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Bazella (Mince with peas and rice) ingredients
- Brown mince without any oil then drain excess juice into a container or jar. Never put down sink as this clogs drains, bad for the environment and it doesn’t smell nice. Once drained add peas, spices, tomato paste and salt to taste. Once all mixed in add water. Set on a low simmer..
- Cook rice until soft - rice ratio information at top..
- Once all is cooked, serve and enjoy this very authentic Lebanese meal from the northern part of Lebanon with a smile on you’re face ☺️..