Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters. Without a doubt, there's something joyful about simple foods. And that's where these sweetcorn fritters really shine. They're tasty and uncomplicated, and can virtually always be made with foods leftover in the cupboard.
This recipe is undeniably simple and oh-so tasty. These are the legendary Bill Granger Corn Fritters with Avocado Salsa. The extra step that makes these corn fritters really special is blending some of the corn and cilantro (coriander) into the batter - it makes the whole fritter truly taste of corn, rather than just bursts of it when you bite into kernels. You transact broiling parboil Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters using 12 program furthermore 5 than. Here you are gain.
compound of Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters
- It's 225 g of streaky bacon.
- It's 200 g of sweetcorn within a Can.
- It's 300 g of raw White Long Grain Rice.
- It's 2 teaspoons of mild chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Ground Black Pepper,or 2 tsp of Black Peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh Coriander.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Self Raising Flour.
- It's 3 tablespoons of milk.
- It's 2 tsp. of table salt.
- Prepare of Extra Self Raising Flour if required.
- Prepare of Olive Oil,if not then Vegetable Oil.
This delicious corn fritters recipe is a family favorite and easy to make. Sweet Summer corn is perfect for these corn fritters. When we think of the numbers, it seems like long ago but then again it doesn't. Attention: Vegan chickpea corn fritters are comin' in like Kansas!
Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters instructions
- In the One bowl,or saucepan,put - or leave the cooked rice in the saucepan and add the thin snipped of raw bacon pieces and snipped fresh Coriander,plus add the drained tin of Sweetcorn..
- In the other bowl whisk up 3 eggs,then add the Self Raising Flour,only 3 tablespoons of that flour,combine - and then add the Pasteurized milk,3 tablespoons,or 9 Dessert spoons,mix - then season,or just add the salt,add a pinch of chilli powder,or if using the mild chilli powder then use 2 small teaspoons of that - basically you have just made a spicy pancake batter mix..
- Pour the batter mix over the bowl with the rice mixture in it - and then mix it in all together..
- Put Self Raising Flour in a baking tray and then drop some blobs of the raw Fritter mix on too the flour,make a small hill of the mixture,flatten a little and then generously spoon flour over the top and form 4 big bundles in the large frying pan with lid and shallow fry in hot cooking oil..
- Fry mainly slowly for 10 minutes each side,keeping lid on mostly,ensures that they will be cooked inside.Serve with mayonnaise..
Get ready for a first-class fritter Festivus! Sweetcorn, Red Pepper and Feta Fritters is a community recipe submitted by Hazzer and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Mix in the corn, cauliflower, shallot, scallions, and basil. Bring on all that sweet corn to make some corn fritters.