Spicy fried rice with lettuce 🥬. Fried rice can be made delicious with various ingredients. This is a basic method that can be used to make a Teflon pan without burning. Chinese Fried Rice With Lettuce. carrot lettuce sugar snap peas.
Stir fried lettuce or Chao Sheng Cài in Mandarin 炒生菜 or Chow Saung Choy in Cantonese dialect isn't the first thing you jump to when you think of lettuce, but this cooked lettuce dish is refreshing, quick, easy to make, and goes with just about any dish you can think of in my opinion. Whether you're having Beef Rendang, Forty Garlic Chicken, or Salt and Pepper Pork Chops for your. Whip up these Fried Rice Lettuce Cups for a fresh, fragrant dinner. You get with it stewing seethe Spicy fried rice with lettuce 🥬 proving 10 receipt together with 5 than. Here you are win.
instructions of Spicy fried rice with lettuce 🥬
- It's of garlic.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of carrot.
- It's of chicken breast.
- It's of warm cooked rice.
- You need of Chicken soup stock(if it cube, cut into powder).
- It's of soy sauce.
- You need of sprinkling salt and pepper.
- You need of some spice.
- You need of lettuce.
They're so delicious and easy to make. Get at least one brand new video every week, including recipes, kitchen hacks and handy. Add water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice to skillet and bring to a boil. Vegetable fried rice is the perfect meal.
Spicy fried rice with lettuce 🥬 individually
- Chopped garlic and oil into the pan, heat until good smell..
- Carrot and chicken cut into the dice and put it into the pan and heat until chicken is cooked..
- When carrot and chicken cooked, put the warm cooked rice in the pan and mix them..
- Put the all seasonings in rice and mix well, put the lettuce in seasoned rice and turn over high heat mix and cook speedy..
- Enjoy ♡.
The recipe is quick and easy to make, and can use up any vegetables that are starting to get old in your fridge. Add a protein source like edamame or baked tofu, and you're good to go!. Sign up for the Veg Out newsletter to get vegan recipes and nutrition content from a Registered Dietitian!. This post contains affiliate links (including Amazon. This is great if you have a head of lettuce that you have to use right away.