My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔. This recipe for cornflake chicken is strips of chicken breast coated in seasoned crushed cornflakes and baked to crispy perfection. You can crush your cornflakes in the food processor, or simply place them in a resealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin to make coarse crumbs. Add flour, salt , chili powder and pepper.
Mix flour, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. In a second shallow dish, whisk eggs to combine. Cornflakes should adhere better if you put the chicken in the fridge for an hour before baking. crush cornflakes and mix in butter ( i use land of lakes) and more chicken poultry seasoning to taste. dip breast into egg/water mixture and roll in the cornflake crust to coat. You conclude boiling curry My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔 applying 6 technique than 4 including. Here is how you hit.
instructions of My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔
- Prepare of chicken breasts cut in strips.
- It's of cornflakes.
- Prepare of mixed seeds.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- Prepare of egg whites in a bowl.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
Mixture will be moist so you may have to pat it on there. I also make extra crust if needed and pat it onto tops of breast once I. Crispy Baked Cornflake Chicken Tenders are perfect low-calorie, quick and HEALTHY family meal. Served with homemade Honey Dijon Sauce, these tenders In a third bowl, combine the crushed corn flakes, garlic, and paprika and cayenne pepper.
My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔 little by little
- Cut up the chicken. Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Add the cornflakes to a bowl and the mixed seeds. And cornflour mix in..
- Next the egg white dip the chicken piece in the egg white both sides. Then into the cornflake mix.
- Add the covered chicken on a oven dish on parchment paper and add to the oven. When cooked take out and have with s crispy salad and a dip..
Cut chicken fillet into thin strips. Dip chicken pieces in mixture of mayonnaise,. pepper. Combine all ingredients except chicken and cornflakes. These crispy cornflake chicken tenders are coated in cornflake crumbs and baked to perfection. They're a breeze to make and will be gone in seconds!