Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes. These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. These banana pancakes are a little more time consuming than the average from-scratch pancakes, but my oh my, was my work rewarded on my. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
They start off with hearty rolled oats I always have several cartons of SILK Almond and Coconut Milk in my refrigerator to use in my daily protein shake. I am on a dairy-free diet. Banana pancakes topped with homemade coconut syrup is a tropical and crowd-pleasing way to begin the day. You create toasting fricassee Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes applying 5 receipt moreover 4 as well as. Here is how you bring about.
technique of Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes
- It's 1 of ripe medium/large banana.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- It's 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Banana pancakes from scratch, with the perfect coconut syrup. I usually have to triple the recipe! These coconut flour banana pancakes are the perfect healthy weekend breakfast. Tried & tested - they're fluffy & moist plus high in protein & low in carbs!
Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes gradually
- Mash the banana and add to a bowl with the egg and mix together. Add the coconut, vanilla essence and oats and stir the mixture well using a fork..
- Heat a frying pan over low heat and rub a little butter or oil onto the pan..
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until fairly firm and golden brown..
- Should make 4-6 small pancakes..
As coconut flour retains so much water and fat it keeps the pancakes (or baked goods) really moist. Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats. This panacakes has no maida,no egg,no white sugar & still it tastes delicious and aromatic.. Start your day with healthy high. In another medium bowl whisk oat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coconut.