Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich.
You can steaming sizzle Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich proving 10 compound together with 6 moreover. Here you are pull off.
prescription of Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich
- You need of units large Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It's of Condensed Milk.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- It's of Water (Please adjust).
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For fillings.
- It's of Options: Nutella / Red bean / Cream.
Fluffy Nutella Dorayaki / Yummy Japanese Pancake Sandwich method
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar, and beat the mixture until fluffy using a mixer..
- Add in condensed milk and cooking oil. Mix well. Add in vanilla essence..
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Add in flour and water alternately. Adjust the batter. Not too thick and not too watery..
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat and dab an oil using a towel. Pour the batter using a ladle or a measuring cup..
- When you see the surface of the batter starting to bubble, flip over and cook the other side. Transfer to a plate and cover up with a damp towel to prevent from drying. You do not need to oil the pan again. Continue making pancakes (you can make about 12 pancakes)..
- Make sandwich with Nutella paste. Put more Nutella paste in the center so the shape of dorayaki will be curved (middle part should be thicker). Wrap dorayaki with plastic wrap until ready to serve. Enjoy! 😍.