Raspberry Oatmeal Bars. Seedless raspberry jam is sandwiched between buttery brown sugar-oatmeal cookie crusts. All Reviews for Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars. These Raspberry Oatmeal Crumb Bars are filled with a delicious raspberry jam and topped with a buttery, crumbly oat topping!
Raspberry jam adds a pop of color and sweetness, and oats lend a homey touch. Raspberry Bars with Crumble Topping — These easy raspberry bars are made with a delicious oatmeal crumble topping. Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are a sweet, buttery, fruity bar cookie with a nutty, crumbly crust. You produce grilling parboil Raspberry Oatmeal Bars accepting 8 method so 9 including. Here you go do the trick.
receipt of Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- You need of oats.
- You need of almond flour.
- It's of honey.
- You need of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- It's of raspberry jam.
- Prepare of dedicated coconut.
- It's of salt.
Oatmeal Bars are a fruity, nutty, buttery dessert that are always first to disappear at any gathering! These Vegan Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are SO easy and tasty. This vegan gluten free dessert is loaded with oats, brown sugar, coconut oil, walnuts, and your choice of preserves or jam! Another quick and easy dessert for oatmeal lovers.
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars separately
- Blend the oats in a food processor until course..
- Mix the oats, almond flour, coconut oil, honey & peanut butter in a large mixing bowl..
- Take out 1/2 cup of the mixture & place the remainder in a baking tray lined with grease proof paper, pressing down tightly to form the base. Prick the base with a fork..
- Put the tray in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 mins..
- Remove the tray an allow to cool..
- Once cooked add the jam, spreading it evenly over the base..
- Add the desiccated coconut evenly over the jam..
- Add the 1/2 cup of the oat mix to the top for the topping..
- Put the tray back in the oven for 10-15 mins, until the top is golden-brown..
These raspberry oatmeal bars are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These homemade Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are probably one of the easiest dessert bars to make. Raspberry Bars are made with an oatmeal cookie base, store-bought or homemade raspberry jam. Also healthy, gluten-free & naturally sweetened! These Raspberry Crumble Bars are THE BEST!