Peas paratha. Green peas paratha recipe with step by step photos - delicious whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced mashed peas filling. No onion no garlic matar paratha recipe. Green Peas paratha is a very delicious, healthy and filling breakfast.
Learn how to make Green Peas Paratha an easy paratha recipe by Ruchi Bharani Paratha is an ideal breakfast dish and isusually prepared with different. For the green peas paratha dough. Sieve both the flours with the salt. You see to steaming devil Peas paratha using 15 modus operandi so 2 and. Here you go manage.
ingredients of Peas paratha
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- It's 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It's 2 tablespoon of gram flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin and coriander.
- You need of powder.
- You need of Warm water.
Combine the flours and ghee and knead to make a soft dough using enough water. Matar paratha recipe or peas paratha - stuffed paratha recipe where stuffing is made from green peas and spiced with masala. Outer layer is made from whole wheat flour. I have tried peas paratha only once before this…I dont remember what I did it turned out very bland.
Peas paratha method
- In a food processor add the peas, coriander, ginger, garlic, green chilli and yogurt. Blend it to fine paste. In another bowl add wheat and gram flour. Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder and oil. Rub everything before ensuring everything is combined well. Add the peas paste and mix. Add water as required and make a soft dough. Knead for couple of minutes and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat tawa on medium heat. Take a lemon size ball and roll it to thin circle. Cook the peas paratha on hot tawa. Flip and Brush oil on both sides. Serve with curry, chai, pickle or dahi tikhari..
So this time I made it more like rajma paratha and it turned out super good. A paratha (parāṇṭhā) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Myanmar. Peas Paratha is one of the healthy and mouthwatering North Indian dish. This is the plain flat wheat atta bread with just stuffing of coarsely mashed green peas with spices and salt. Peas paratha or green peas paratha recipe explained with step by step pictures.