Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF.
You conclude browning steep Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF employing 16 procedure than 7 as a consequence. Here is how you make hay.
method of Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese or dairy/soy-free melting cheese.
- You need of strips/slices of chorizo sausage.
- You need of red pepper, finely diced.
- Prepare of onion, quartered, then quarters halved.
- You need of red pepper, diced.
- It's of yellow pepper, diced.
- You need of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- It's of courgette, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of fresh chopped rosemary.
- You need of salt & pepper to taste.
Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF singly
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Fry off the finely diced pepper until tender then combine with the mozzerella / dairy free cheese..
- Season, then cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast and stuff with the mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with some strips of chorizo and keep in place with a cocktail stick.
- In a bowl combine the rest of the veg with the olive oil and rosemary.
- Place the chicken covered with foil and the veg spread around it on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes, turning over veg halfway.
- Let the chicken rest while you mix the sugar and lemon juice through the veg, then serve with the chicken sliced so you can see the stuffing inside.