No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers.
You conclude stewing doctor No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers testing 8 instructions as a consequence 4 as well as. Here is how you fulfill.
instructions of No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers
- It's 100 gm of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 100 gm of leftover chicken.
No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers procedure
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients..
- Make a little well and add your garlic and ginger paste. Then slowly add water and mix until you reach a thick heavy dropping consistency. If you have the time, let your batter rest now for at least ten minutes..
- Add your chopped up roast chicken to the batter and give it a good stir..
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil in a non stick frying pan. Drop a spoonful of the batter mix into your pan and fry the fritters in batches for a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve with chutney..